Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 skinless halibut fillets (1 lb)
- 4 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spoon 1/2 cup rice onto center of each of four 18″ long pieces of heavy-duty foil (or, use double layer of regular foil) with the sides slightly rolled up. Pour 1/2 cup warm water over each mound of rice; top with 1 fish fillet. Arrange spinach around fish; set aside.
- Spoon dressing evenly over fish and spinach. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 10 minutes. Place one packet on each of 4 dinner plates. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.