Makes 1 dozen/12 servings
- 12 Nilla Wafters
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Place 1 wafer on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups; set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add 2 1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Spread tops with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving. Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.