Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups medium curly egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook egg noodles as directed on packaged.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta. Toss with the chicken mixture and basil; sprinkle with cheese.
Don’t have fresh garlic? You can use 1/2 tsp garlic powder instead.