Makes 24 servings
- 1 pkg (1 lb 2 oz) Oreo cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- Line 13×9 inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.