Makes 6 servings
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (6 oz) stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13×9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.