Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb), cut into strips
- 2 cups brown rice, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in rice, broth and broccoli. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Let stand covered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add tomatoes, cheese and onions; stir until blended.
Jazz it up: Sprinkle with black pepper or a few dashes of hot pepper sauce.