Makes 6 servings
- 1 pkg (7 1/4 oz) Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package, using Light Preparation directions.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with chili powder and cumin in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes with their liquid and the beans; simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in prepared dinner; cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top with sour cream and cheese.