Makes 6 servings
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz) macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen green beens
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package, using the light preparation directions.
- Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and oregano; cook and stir on medium heat 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid and beans. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and mixture is heated through.
- Combine prepared Dinner and chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese.