- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 thick slices angel food cake
- 1 can (15.5 oz) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 1/3 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 4 sprigs mint (optional)
- Reserve 4 raspberries for garnish. Press remaining raspberries through a sieve to puree; discard the seeds. Combine raspberry puree, sugar and lemon juice in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Spoon equal portions of the raspberry mixture onto each of 4 individual dessert plates. Place 2 slices of angel food cake on top of raspberry puree on each plate.
- Top with equal portions of drained peaches and whipped topping. Garnish with reserved raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.