- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1 pint chocolate frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge sauce
- In medium bowl, whisk the milk, flour, cocoa, sugar, oil, egg whites and eggs. Coat a nonstick 8″ skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until very hot.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into pan; quickly tilt so batter covers bottom of skillet. Cook crêpe 1 minute or until bottom is dry. Turn over, cook for 1 more minute. Transfer crêpe to plate. Repeat with remaining batter, stacking crêpes with sheets of waxed paper between each.
- Place two crêpes on each of 6 plates. Spoon some frozen yogurt on each crêpe; roll up over filling. Turn seam side down. Drizzle with sauce and garnish with fresh fruit.