- 4 cups rigatoni pasta (8 oz), uncooked
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage in large nonstick skillet; drain. Stir in onions and tomato paste; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until onions are tender and sausage is cooked through (170°F), stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing.
- Toss sausage mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.