- 1 1/2 – 2 lb flank steak
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 3 tbsp honey
- cooking spray
- Prop open a large Ziploc bag and add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, wine and honey. Using your hands on the outside of the bag, mix well.
- Place flank steak in the bag and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator and marinate all day.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and brush grill grate with cooking spray.
- Remove steak and discard marinade.
- Grill approximately 15 minutes for medium-rare, turning once. Transfer to a cutting board and slice against the grain into 1 inch slices to serve.