- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg (6 oz) stuffing mix
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, 1 cup water and the Italian seasoning until well blended. Press evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in center of each with back of a spoon.
- Spoon 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce evenly into indentations in meatloaves.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Top evenly with 3/4 cup cheese; continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.