Makes 8 servings
- 2 (8 oz) cartons plain yogurt
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 8 drops hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 oz baked tortilla chips (about 24 chips)
- Spoon the yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, spreading to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover yogurt with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Scrape into a bowl using a rubber spatula. Stir in mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through garlic). Cover and chill. Serve with tortilla chips.