Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 lb each red and white baby new potatoes
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place potatoes in center of 18: long piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use double layer of regular foil.) Drizzle with water and oil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Drizzle potatoes with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Jazz it up: Add 2 cloves garlic, minced and 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper to packet with the water and oil.