- 2 cups dry small tube-shaped macaroni or corkscrew macaroni
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup prepared fat free vinaigrette
- 1 cup Spicy Italian Croutons
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain in colander. Cool under cold water. Drain.
- In large bowl toss macaroni, tomatoes, cheese, parsley and vinaigrette until evenly coated. Toss macaroni mixture with croutons just before serving.