- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll each chicken breast in flour; dip in beaten egg. Roll in bread crumbs to coat well.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces. Cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Mix marinara sauce and half-and-half in a small bowl, reserving 2 tbsp. Pour into baking dish. Arrange chicken in prepared dish.
- Mix mozzarella, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a small bowl. Sprinkle over chicken. Top with reserved sauce. Bake, loosely covered, until cooked through, about 30 minutes.