Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping, divided
- 2 oz (1/4 of 8 oz pkg) cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 square semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 Nilla wafers
- Mix 1/4 cup of the whipped topping, the cream cheese, melted chocolate and sugar until well blended.
- Place 2 of the wafers in bottom of each of 2 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Cover with 1 tbsp of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top evenly with remaining whipped topping. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Jazz it up: Garnish with a sprinkling of unsweetened cocoa just before serving.