Makes 48 squares
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Microwave semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.