- 1 pkg (19.5 oz) brownie mix
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups cut-up mixed strawberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepared brownie batter as directed on package; stir in 1/2 cup cup sour cream. Spoon into greased and floured 9 inch round cake pan.
- Bake 45 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Mix remaining sour cream, whipped topping, sugar and vanilla. Cut brownies horizontally in half. Place bottom half on plate; spread with half of the sour cream mixture. Cover with top of brownie, remaining sour cream mixture and fruit. Store in refrigerator.