Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pkg (8 serving size) or 2 pkg (4 serving size each) chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the chocolate cookies into each of eight 8 to 9 oz paper drinking cups. Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry. Store leftovers in freezer.