Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups brown rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Catalinia Dressing
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lb beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 bag (16 oz) Oriental-style frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Prepare rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, dressing and ginger until well blended; set aside.
- Toss steak with cornstarch. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add steak mixture; cook and stir 3 minutes or until steak is cooked though. Add vegetables and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir 3 minutes or until sauce thickens and vegetables are heated through.
- Serve steak mixture over rice; top with peanuts.
Jazz it up: Add 2 tbsp orange marmalade and 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper to the soy sauce mixture.